After the huge success of Apple iOS 12.3, the company officially began with its public beta test of iOS 13. There has been rumors about the kind of specifications it will offer. The public release of the beta is set to last till the end of September. The media will definitely cover its updates every week or two.
Right now installing beta can cause a risk to your device as it has too many bugs, errors and problems with the battery life whereas that is what beta is all about fixing and resolving all the bugs.
You might want to know more about the iOS 13 however the easy tip to know about it is to install it on your iPhone (or alternatively install iPadOS 13 on your iPad). Follow the instructions below to install it safely in your device:
1. Back up your device
2. Sign up and download the beta profile
3. Update your iPhone or iPad
Before installing any of the new software, and specifically before installing a beta, make sure your device is backed up because it is important. Apple offers a convenient and easy step-by-step backup guide to the iPhone or iPad users. It’s best for you to start backing up with the iTunes and encrypted data. This will eventually ensure that your activity and health data is secured.
• Visit beta.apple.com using your iPhone or iPad if you wish to install the iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 beta.
• Use your Apple ID to sign in by tapping the sign up button. A “Guide for Public Betas” page will pop up on your screen and its best if you’ll go through all the details and clauses before moving forward.
• You will see a bullet at the top of the page, select it for iOS or iPad OS and enroll your device.
• Scroll to page 2 where you will tap to install the profile (before moving to this step make sure you’ve backed up all your data)
• After the installation process, you will immediately get a pop-up warning related to the file you’ve been trying to download. If you wish to proceed, tap Allow.
• After you see the installation process is completed, go to the Setting then open General and open the Profile to see if your file is over there or not. Now, tap on the screen to read all the instructions to ensure that your profile is active and verified.
After getting done with the whole profile installation process, you can easily update your beta. Simply go to your phone Settings then open General and select the Software Update option. You will find the beta located there. Tap to download it just like you do to update other iOS. This will restart your iPhone or iPad and your device gets rolling with the iOS 13 beta.
To get to know more about the latest iPad, iPhone or laptop models you can visit Hire Laptops which is your true friend for the event tech on the go.